Getting to the Festival
Sustainable Living Showcase
Changemaker Café & Bookstore
Movement & Wellness Zone
Eco Discovery Zone
Panels and Workshops
Community Justice Hub
Climate Action Tent
Water Nexus Tent
APRIL 27 RECONFIRMATION
Important Note: If you are having trouble with this form, please contact Janis at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 512-788-2996.
2019 April 27 Exhibitor Reconfirmation
Step 1 of 4
Thanks for taking the time to complete this reconfirmation form. If you have questions about any part of this form, please contact Janis Bookout at email@example.com or 512-788-2996. A payment portable is available at the end of this application. Please read the "Levels of Participation" for pricing. Businesses and government institutions will pay the standard exhibitor rate of $400. The non profit rate of $150 is available to 501c3 organizations. Food Vendors pay $350. Sponsorship rates are available on the sponsorship page and also at the end of this form.
Primary Contact Email
Tables and Chairs
UPDATE: Given our current financial challenges in producing a second event, we ask that, if possible, you provide your own table and chairs. If you cannot, please let us know here and we will do whatever we can to provide one 6-ft table and/or 2 chairs available for pick up near the information booth between 10 am and noon (as requested) and must be returned to the same location.
Table and Chairs
Please select all that apply.
Please provide a 6-ft table.
Please provide 2 folding chairs.
I do not need tables and chairs
Please note that we may not be able to utilize door prizes on site, depending on our capacity. If you would like to donate a door prize, it may be used for our future fundraising purposes.
We will be contributing a door prize.
Please describe the door prize you will be providing.
Earth Day ATX will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from noon to 6 pm at Huston-Tillotson University.
Load-in is 9am-12pm. Loading gate closes and event begins promptly at 12pm. Event is a go rain or shine, with the exception of severe weather. Exhibitors should plan for shade cover. Exhibitors are responsible for their materials, including canopies, tables and chairs. If tables and chairs provided by the festival are used, please return them to the information booth by 7:30pm. Please use weights to secure canopies according to their grade. Earth Day is a Zero Waste event.
Some booths will have access to electricity. The following is an example from 2017. The field will not be available, and the the kids zone will be relocated. Please review the below and use the boxes that follow to indicate your first, second and third choice of booth location. When our new map has been created, we will translate those choices to the new map. Program exhibits that are not booths do not need to request a location.
All exhibitor license applications are subject to approval by Earth Day Austin, Incorporated (“EDATX”), in its sole discretion. In the event an exhibitor license application is declined, EDATX will notify the applicant and refund any payment made. Upon completion of the Exhibitor License Terms and Conditions, the applicant shall be subject to the Total Price for the Exhibitor Package Items unless such applicant is declined by EDATX.
1. EDATX reserves the right to refuse any/or all requests for an exhibition space. In all cases where EDATX refuses to license exhibition space to an applicant, EDATX will return any and all payments received by EDATX from applicant and shall have no further responsibility or liability to applicant.
2. The electronic copy of this Agreement provided to the applicant (hereafter referred to as “Exhibitor”) upon its completion of the registration process will serve as a binding license by and between Exhibitor and EDATX, to use designated Exhibitor Space for the sole purpose stated in this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
3. The term of this agreement shall be from the date of submission by applicant through the day of the Event. If that Exhibitor is unable to attend the Event for any reason, or if the event is cancelled, Exhibitor license Fees will not be refunded or transferred to subsequent years nor will any financial obligation of the applicant or Exhibitor to EDATX be cancelled.
4. Floor plans and Exhibitor Space assignments are solely at the discretion of EDATX and are subject to change at any time. Event dates and locations are subject to change and cancellation at any time. Exhibitor requests for Exhibitor Space relocation are subject to EDATX approval, which shall be at EDATX’s sole discretion.
5. By applicant’s submission of this agreement, applicant or Exhibitor and its agents, employees, representatives, volunteers and invitees, agree to abide by and comply fully with all Terms and Conditions set forth herein as well as any additional rules and regulations that may be set out by EDATX. Failure to comply with same shall constitute default by Exhibitor. Upon the occurrence of any default by Exhibitor, EDATX may terminate this agreement immediately upon notice to Exhibitor.
6. Exhibitor shall use the Exhibitor Space solely for the purpose of exhibiting products, goods, services, programs, causes, and educational information relevant to conservation, sustainability and related issues and for no other purpose.
7. Exhibitor is strictly prohibited from assigning, sharing or subletting all or any portion of Exhibitor Space (whether in writing or by action). EDATX reserves the right in its sole discretion to expel any assignee, sublessee from the Event without notice.
8. Exhibitor hereby releases EDATX, Huston-Tillotson University and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers and agents from all claims, demands, loss, damage or expense, including those personal or bodily injuries or property damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Exhibitor Space by Exhibitor during the Event. This section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. In accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, Section 8 of this Exhibitor License Terms and Conditions agreement will not apply to the Independent School Districts of Texas.
9. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EDATX, Huston-Tillotson University and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers and agents and any person or entity to which EDATX or Huston-Tillotson University owes a similar duty of indemnification from and against all claims, damages, liens, causes of action, suits, judgments and expenses, including attorney fees, which may arise out of or in any way related to the Event, specifically, personal injury or death, even if caused by the negligence of EDATX or Huston-Tillotson University or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contract workers, volunteers and agents. Exhibitor’s liability includes but is not limited to personal injury caused by water spills or display breakdowns, property damage to other exhibitors or EDATX or Huston-Tillotson University, exhibit space or premises or other areas of the Event caused by water spills, leakage or display breakdowns. This section shall survive the termination of this Agreement. In accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, Section 8 of this Exhibitor License Terms and Conditions agreement will not apply to the Independent School Districts of Texas.
10. Exhibitor is responsible for obtaining its own insurance to provide protect for theft and/or damage to Exhibitor’s property or products, if desired by Exhibitor.
11. Exhibits must remain completely intact inside the Exhibitor Space, and the Exhibit must be staffed during scheduled Event hours. Exhibitors arriving late and/or leaving early are subject to expulsion.
12. Exhibitor Space not claimed by the end of the “exhibitor load-in period” of the Event shall be deemed abandoned and revert to EDATX to be utilized at its sole discretion. In such event, Exhibitor forfeits any and all deposits, fees, payments or other monies theretofore paid or owed to EDATX.
13. EDATX reserves the right to move or remove any Exhibitor and/or its representative or exhibit for the good of the Event.
14. Exhibitor is required to remove all waste from the Event area. If Exhibitor does not make a reasonable effort to remove trash, displays and other materials from their Exhibitor Space, Exhibitor may be charged a penalty of $100 for the removal of trash, displays and any other materials in addition to the actual cost of such removal. Whenever possible, waste should be recycled in the appropriate recycling receptacles. OUR GOAL IS A ZERO WASTE EVENT.
15. EDATX reserves the right of refusal to prohibit order taking for products and services that do not meet, in the sole opinion of EDATX, the Event’s standards or do not relate to conservation, sustainability or are not deemed eco-friendly.
16. Exhibitors are solely responsible for securing the proper retail permits or licenses and for collection and payment of any/all sales tax related to any orders that may be taken at the Event. Exhibitors shall abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By signing, I agree to all the terms and conditions listed above in the Vendor/Exhibitor Release.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.