Save the Date! Earth Day ATX 2020 returns to Huston-Tillotson University on April 18, 2020.
Join us as we celebrate and observe the 50th Global Anniversary of the first Earth Day.
Our mission is reinventing sustainability as an unprecedented cultural phenomenon with equity at the center. We provide a venue and a platform for businesses, advocacy groups, nonprofits, government organizations, and community leaders to connect with the public in the interest of sustainability, innovation and environmental justice.While our flagship program is the Earth Day ATX festival, our greater purpose is to facilitate coordination among community stakeholders to develop and implement scalable, systemic, community-driven solutions. We serve a future in which Austin leads the way in systemic transformation toward a sustainable society for all people.
Be Part of That Moment
educational festival as a free event. Donations are welcome.
Many thanks to our 2019 Sponsors...
Our Sponsored Location
Huston-Tillotson University features a beautiful campus in East Austin between 7th and 11th Streets just off of I-35. Sustainability at HT includes academic programs, student activities, campus projects and community engagement. With its central location and interconnected indoor and outdoor, HT is the perfect location for Earth Day Austin 2019.
Event Day Information
Earth Day ATX is a zero waste event, which means we will have many opportunities to lower your carbon footprint, conserve, recycle and upcycle. Stay tuned to find out more important details about the event.
- "...A very successful event for us. Lots of visitors to our booth learning about clay pot irrigation. There was a large crowd and lots for the kids to do."
- "Earth Day Austin is a great opportunity for Austinites to learn about our city's eco-friendly organizations and to celebrate what we love about our planet and our community. The Compost Pedallers have attended since our founding in 2012 and look forward to it every year!"
- "My team was so busy distributing information that we lost count with our clickers of how many people came by. My entire team thought it was a triumphant event and next year we're going to make sure that we schedule additional volunteers to help us manage our tables with the crowds."
- "The event was extremely well-organized, effective, and fun. We're counting down thedays until next year!"
- ‚"Thank you again for putting on this great event. If there is any event you'd like us to participate in, we will be there."
- "WOW!! a most amazing day, with purpose, heart and message! We were truly honored to be part of this."
- "We were so excited to see old friends and make new ones. The free exchange of information was incredibly enlightening!"